Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates Review




I am really excited to tell you about these chocolates from Mrs. Cavanaugh's these chocolates are amazing. I am a huge fan of chocolate and know what tastes good. I got a few things to test out and they were all amazing nothing chocolate wise lasts in this house. The items I received are a 8oz sample box and four chocolate bars to try. 





Basically when I opened this box they were all gone within a few days. The same for the candy bars also. I was nice and I shared. The first items I tried was the candy bar and the one that sticks out the most was the white chocolate one it was so yummy I did like them all though anything chocolate is amazing.



These chocolates had filling and nuts and so much more. My husband knows me and he knows Id prefer chocolates over anything meaning chocolates are the way to my heart. Chocolate makes everything better!



About Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates: Yes, there really is a Mrs. Cavanaugh! Marie was born in West Jordan, Utah, and raised in the little Southern Utah community of Green River. Marie always had a knack for cooking and learned while just a youngster to provide delicious meals and desserts for her large family of seven.Marie left home to attend college and there met her future husband George. After their wedding the newlyweds moved to George’s cattle ranch in South Dakota. Marie found that she had a talent for business and started making fine chocolates in their ranch home, the rest is history. Marie learned early that quality pays big dividends. 

She discovered early that people are willing to pay for quality and that they will come back again and again to enjoy that quality.

Now over forty five years and thousands of tons of chocolates later, Mrs. Cavanaugh, with the help and support of her husband George and their wonderful, outgoing family and loyal employees, continue to create some of the world’s finest chocolates.




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.


No comments