Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review





I am really happy about getting one of these fingertip pulse Oximeter. My husband has a heart problem and they are always taking his pulse when he goes into the Doctor so having this on hand is great to keep up with what his pulse is reading. If it doesn't read right then we know we need to make a trip to see the Doctor. We love our pulse reader.


Once you place your fingertip into the chamber, your results will display within a few seconds. What you will see are numbers signifying your SpO2 levels and pulse rate with a plethysmograph (waveform graph) and a bar graph underneath which display your heart rate in real time. The graphs give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. The bright OLED display can rotate in four directions so that you can easily see the results from any view. By pushing the button, the display will rotate and also show or hide the graphs.
  • Features:
  • • Universal finger clip for fingers of all sizes
  • • Auto power off 5 seconds after finger removal 
  • • Last display mode saved after power off
  • • Adjustable Brightness
  • Package Includes:
  • • Carrying case
  • • Neck/Wrist cord
  • • Batteries
  • • User manual


Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.

No comments