Baby Footprint Kit Review




I love this baby safe ink kit is really safe and no chemicals so have access to take your babies prints anytime. This would be a perfect gift for that special someone weather it's for a baby shower or for one of your good friends whoever I'm sure they will love this. Perfect on most paper and great for baby books, picture frames and so much more. 







Take your babys hand or footprints safely from home with these non-toxic, lead and latex free, infant safe ink print kits. Perfect for baby book, baby frames, scrapbooks, photo albums, and home-made newborn birth announcements. Works on most papers and porous surfaces. Our premium quality ink strips pick up every fine detail of baby's print and resist fading over the years. Use more ink for very dark prints and less for lighter prints. Can be used for older children and adults too -- just apply multiply times to cover entire surface of hand or foot. Easy wipe off ink is perfect for great looking, archive quality prints that won't fade over time. Great prints.  A must have for every new baby registry.



Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.

No comments