ShadyBaby Launch Promo Review




My son is always in the sun when riding in the car so the ShadyBaby Shades have helped out a lot in the car and because they come in a 2pk we were able to put one on each side of the car windows to protect both the kid's from the sun. This would be really great for a infant you won't have to worry about the sun being in their eyes. I can tell the kids even enjoy it too. My son doesn't have to hold his head down anymore to block the sun out of site!!




 Shady Baby sunshades provide sun glare and heat reduction, plus 30+ sun block protection (Over 90% of UV rays blocked).
·       19" by 12" fits most rear windows with enough extra room to open windows slightly when desired. Great not just for babies and children, but also for anyone, pets included
·       Electrostatic cling means easy application and superior stickability. Firm rims mean easy positioning, removal and storage - stores in small compact space.
·       No risk of breakage or flying projectiles (like broken rollers or suction cups) in the event of sudden stops.
·       Dark enough to provide excellent sun and heat reduction; Light enough for good visibility. Your passengers can see out easily.
·       Risk Free - You get our No Questions Asked Full Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our product.
·       Easy to apply, remove and store in provided pouch.
·        Top quality mesh and strong PVC plastic used. This design is why our shades are so effective at reducing sun glare and heat, and with a UPF of 30+, effective at blocking harmful UV rays as well.
·       The sturdy rim makes positioning a breeze. Strong electrostatic cling assures that the screens will stay in place.
·        Shady Baby screens are dark enough to block sun glare and heat and light enough to provide good visibility.
·       2 screens per package means double coverage. Consider buying two sets so you don't have to switch between vehicles. 





Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments