Holiday Gift Guide Ornaments with Love Review










I have been loving getting Ornaments with Love ornaments for the past 3 years. This is one Tradition that I have loved doing every year. They make customized personalized ornaments for your family. They have everything from Families, Babies, Couples, Grandparents, Kid's, Professions and so much more. The quality of their ornaments are impressive. The ornament we have chosen this year was the House Family of 4 I love this ornament there was so many to choose from and it was hard to pick but finally I decided on this one.





This personalized ornament measures 4.5" x 3.5".
This personalized House Family Christmas ornament is made of resin.

These also come where you can add a pet. It can be either a cat or dog. And I totally didn't notice this or I would of added my dog Tyson!! But there is always next year.

·      We offer a wide assortment of personalized ornaments where each one is beautifully personalized with names and dates at no additional cost.
·      We make Order Processing & Customer Care our #1 Priority.
·      Our ordering process is quick (usually within 1 to 2 days), easy and user friendly.
·      We ship to Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland & New Zealand at a low cost

We love our Ornament and can't wait to get another one next year!! Hopefully with a addition to the family!!


Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.



No comments