Kid's Academy ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool and Kindergarten fun games App Review





I love this app for my kid's for teaching them about phonics and learning what letters go with which pictures. 

I love Kid's Academy apps in general they have a ton of new learning apps for your children and this is just one of them. The kid's enjoy all of them also. They always go back and play more. I love that they can learn what letters you can put with pictures. They were actually fighting over who can play what both me and my husband have pads but some how they always fight for mine.






Based on the proven Montessori learning method, ABC Games develop spelling and reading skills through fascinating games!
---Features---
* Delightful animations will help your children learn letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* Funny, bright, creative artwork
* Specially designed Parents Areas to track your kids' progress
* Multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace

Set the stage for reading success with this delightfully interactive educational app! Kids will have a blast learning alphabet with ABC Games!




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. 


No comments