Bonefish Grill Surprise Box New Menu Review




Have you ever visited Bonefish Grill before they have some amazing food my all time favorite is the bang bang shrimp. But they have came out with a new menu with a lot of great new items to try. So I was really anxious and thrilled to try there new menu. Me and my husband were really excited to come in and try some of the wonderful items they have. 




All their food was really good. They give you wide variety of food to choose from.





My husband was really excited to try them out to and was looking over the menu to decide what he wanted to try!!!

My husband ended up having the Ahi Tuna Steak with Herbed Couscous, and I got the Spring Basil Fettuccine that was really good also.




They also have really great bread they make before hand that ties you over till you get your main dish. 

Excuse the goofy smile I was just really excited when I  got the food. I was also really hungry!!




As you can see you get a great amount I even had enough left over for lunch time. If you are really into pasta and veggies like me you would of loved this dish. 



This is my husbands dish he actually didn't care to much for the tuna and when it came out it was a little cold. But he did like the Couscous. I am really excited we were able to try bonefish grills new menu and put some of their new menu items up for a try.




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment

  1. Bonefish Grill has so many tasty items on their menu. We love eating there on our date nights.

    ReplyDelete