Nite Ize Gear Ties Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Have you heard of Nite Ize Gear Ties if not you are really missing out. I know this may sound weird coming from me but my husband has cords everywhere and these are lifesavers they help keep everything organized and put in its spot. They come in all different sizes and colors. At first I thought these were hard plastic just looking at them but these are made of  bendable wire with rubber around them. Not only can you use them for cords you can also use for workshop tools to children's toys. They are reusable and waterproof. And I can't wait to come up with other ideas on how to use them.







NiteIze Gear Tie technology makes it easy for anyone to get organized, and stay organized. 

Made of bendable wire interior with a durable, soft rubber exterior, our Gear Ties are the perfect solution for containing and organizing medium to long cords and cables, hair dryers, kitchen appliances, game console cords, and all those other electronic items you need each day. These small ties are colorful, reusable, water-proof, and have never ending uses.

We are looking for US bloggers, to experiment with the many many uses of Gear Ties. If you qualify, we'll ship you an assortment of gear ties, so you have a chance to see how versatile these little things can be.  

We are asking bloggers to post pictures of how they use these Gear Ties around the house, car or office.

We want to see how inventive you can be and how Gear Ties can simplify your life.




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments