Homeright SteamMachine Canister Steamer Review


I am really excited to talk with you today about a wonderful item I have been lucky enough to try. It is from HomeRight and it is called the Steam Machine Canister Steamer this steamer you can use for multiple purposes. It is very easy to use and to fill with water. I used this steamer in our bathroom because around the sink is a nightmare. The power that this machine has amazes me. My husband leaves hair and build-up around the sink all the time but not just him the kid's, me but what can you do?? Well with this steamer clean up is so easy. And I can't wait to use this in my tub too. But wait it not only does seaming it does a handful of things like remove wallpaper. It comes with a lot of attachments that help clean floors, stove tops, ovens, bathrooms, and grills.  This machine comes with a lot of different attachments. You can disinfect floor tile, vinyl, and linoleum.    




The Steamer


Looking for a quick and easy way to remove wallpaper? The SteamMachine is the absolute fastest and easiest way to remove wallpaper, plus its chemical free! Simply use the steam plate to apply steam and peel the paper away.

The SteamMachine leaves behind no chemical residue and kills 99% of all germs and bacteria.
Use the steam mop to disinfect your hard floor surfaces; such as tile, vinyl and linoleum. The high pressurized steam blasts the surface clean and the cleaning pad wipes the surface clean. The canister comes equipped with two wheels to move with the attached floor steam mop as you clean.








 It has safety features that parents with little ones will appreciate, if you have to step away, you can lock the steam gun and the lever cannot be pressed. There is an onboard compartment that stores a variety of attachments so they are secure and handy. 




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. 









Be sure to check them out on Facebook!!




No comments