Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza Review


Have you ever tried Papa Murphy's take home and bake pizza?? Well I never heard of it until this opportunity and boy was I in for a treat. Like I said I have never been there before and was super excited when I walked in I wasn't sure what to expect but I can definitely say that papa murphy's is the subway of pizza. We choose the 2 family size pizza's which was only $2.00 extra from the large pizza's so it was $11 each and when you see the size of these pizza's you will be shocked they were huge. We also got 2 side which were 2 for $7.00 we choose the cheesy bread and the s'mores pizza. We ended up spending about $33 total this pizza was really good of course I choose the ham and pineapple my favorite. The kid's loved the pizza too and their is a ton left for tonights dinner also.


The guy that helped us his name is Michael and if you are in the Brandon, Fl area you should go check him out. He was very nice and helped us with everything since we were new to getting this pizza it was a breeze with his help. As we went along he made the pizza's right in front of us which I thought was really cool.

Menu Board.


Handmade fresh since 1981.

TPapa Murphy's concept of "take-n-bake" pizza began in 1981. Today we continue to focus on what has made Papa Murphy's the fifth-largest pizza company in the United States and the #1-Rated Restaurant Chain*: Our commitment to FRESH.

We're proud to provide a convenient and delicious meal at a great value from more than 1,400 locations in the United States, Canada and United Arab Emirates.

*Technomic, 2013 Consumer Restaurant Brand Metrics

Every Papa Murphy's pizza is built to perfection with exactly what you want. You select the type of crust and your favorite fresh ingredients. We make your pizza by hand in a matter of minutes. Then you take it home, pop it in the oven, and serve it fresh to your family. That's what we call Love at 425°.


These are the family size pizza's and are super big if you are a family of 4 and generally like the same stuff you probably be good with just one pizza as I said they are huge!! They have all the toppings in front of you where you can tell them what you want.


All the toppings looked super fresh and to my surprise when I had them make my pizza the ham slices are huge. I did try a piece of my husbands and noticed if you get one with a lot of meat it can tend to be greasy but that is probably to be expected with a ton of meat on there. 


Some of the toppings they offer are beef, garlic, italian sausage, mushrooms, pineapple, sun-dried tomatoes, and so much more... 


At the end they have it all wrapped up nice and neat for you with instructions on how to cook it!!


They have other side items like cookie dough, bread, soda, and so much more!!


And the cheesy bread was amazing here is a look at it not cooked the crust looks kind of flat but... after it is cooked it looked like this.



It cooked nice and fluffy and my husband couldn't stop eating it. It was very good everyone in the house loved it.



Look how amazing these pizza's look. This would be ideal for maybe a girls night out, or a family get together, or even a Birthday party.


And I am saving one of the best things for last. Their s'mores pizza it was amazing if your are a chocolate person and love s'mores you will love this desert. They also some apple kind of pizza but we choose the s'mores.


These are our opinions for Papa Murphy's and we love this place and we will definitely be going back to have more pizza!!


Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. 


This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Papa Murphy's and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


  

No comments